Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun Weekend

This past weekend was wonderful and I took no pictures of it – what a bore! Earlier in the week I participated in a survey with the publisher of the textbook that I use in a few of my classes in which I got $50 compensation. So, I thought it would be fun to go out to dinner and spend it as a special treat and to celebrate Matt and I dating for 6 months. We went to Bonefish Grill, my favorite chain restaurant in the Grand Rapids area, and like usual it was really good. I will never get tired of the Crab and Corn chowder, so GOOD!

After dinner at Bonefish we decided that on our way home we would stop by Centennial and listen to The Lazy Blue Tunas. Matt works with a member of the band who is always happy to see people that he knows who come out to support him.

Sunday, was my first day volunteering in Baby Bay at Church. It was so much fun; I am working with the walker group, from when they start walking until they are 18 mo. It is an interesting age - one minute they are playing with no fear the next they are snuggled up on my lap. So my morning started off great and it only got better as the weather was so nice and warm and sunny that Matt and I were able to get outside and spend some time at the park. I can’t wait for Spring to officially get here!