Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jon And Heather’s Wedding

This past Friday our friends Jon and Heather got married. Their wedding was out in Norton Shores on a golf course and it was the most beautiful day to be outside. The temperature and lighting were perfect for their ceremony and everything coordinated so well with the changing colors of the leaves. Matt was one of the groomsmen and looked dapper in his linen pants and orange tie; I suppose I am showing a little favoritism. The reception was in a tent that was also on the golf course and it was made extra special with the entire ceiling draped with light weight fabric, chandeliers and Chinese lanterns. The food was awesome – I totally wanted seconds of the smashed potatoes and green beans and instead of cake they had yummy homemade pie. I of course only took one picture the whole night, but I managed to borrow some off their Google photos site. Congratulations Jon and Heather!