Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cough, Cough, Sniff, Sniff

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you are sick enough that everything seems extra hard and very tiring, but you are not sick enough to justify staying in bed? That is exactly the type of week I just had. I am feeling so much better today and I am looking forward to some whirlwind excitement. This upcoming week is busy with a dress fitting, turning my leased Rogue in, picking out wedding bands and finishing organizing the house. We have a goal of having things back in place so that our marriage mentors from Church can come over Sunday for cookies and our final session. I made no progress last week, so I am very hopeful that things will get done Mary Poppins style. Here is the little progress that I have made so far. Mostly just getting stuff on shelves in the storage area. I am sure following their visit I will be in the closet and laundry room making a mess again as we get pack to go to Minnesota for Thanksgiving. I am getting really excited for a mini-vacation … in one long weekend we will get to celebrate Thanksgiving with Matt’s family, celebrate his 29th birthday and attend a bridal shower … so much fun!!!