Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where Were You?


Do you know where you were 25 years ago today? I do. It all started at Yen King where after a delicious dinner of Sweet and Sour Chicken, Egg Drop Soup and an Egg Roll I crawled on to my mom’s lap, accidentally kneeing her and sending her into labor. From there I was whisked off to a family friend’s house to make cookies, then to my grandparents' for some rest and then back to Foote Hospital where I got to wear little kid scrubs in order to meet and name my new little sister. Having a little sister was pretty cool, but did I mention I got a new doll and my very OWN Fisher-Price camera, I know seriously cool. Overall it was an amazing day and I can’t think of one thing I would change about it – well except we had to use the pay phone in the basement of Yen King, it was located between the creepy bathrooms and the door that hides the pets they serve for dinner – it scarred me for life. I still can’t go down there. But I digress, I am so very blessed to have such an amazing sister and I look forward to at least another 25 years with her as my best friend.