Friday, October 22, 2010

Week Eleven

Week eleven was an landmark week, mid-term examination week, which means we have made it through half the semester and have not had to run out of class sick. Yea! I have to admit at the start of the semester I was concerned that my 8:30 class might be an issue, but so far so good. I have also started to feel a tad more energetic, my naps now only take up one daytime TV show and some days I can actually skip it all together, I feel so accomplished. I still have not had much of an appetite and I have fought to maintain my desired weight, I am hoping that soon my appetite will return and I will be able to work on adding that pound a week.



11 weeks: Baby is the size of a fig
Your baby is now about as big as a fig. (Length: just over 1 1/2 inches, head
to bottom.)