Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week Seven

Week seven seemed to be pretty uneventful considering all of the excitement we have had the past few weeks. The nausea and dry heaving continue and I am getting better and managing it. Although, every once in a while a student will have coffee in my class and I can barely breath. Naps continue to be a daily occurrence and they have now started to interrupt my daily friendship with Ellen, oh well, we will have all summer to get reacquainted. On a side note, I have been staying to my Dr's scheduled weight gain, but this past week I popped a button off my pants... I was a little surprised that they were so snug so soon, I rather blame it on poor craftsmanship.


7 weeks: Baby is the size of a blueberry
Your baby, having doubled in size since last week, is as big as a blueberry (about 1/2 inch in length).