Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week Ten

Week ten means that the baby is the size of a kumquat, I wish that I wanted to eat a kumquat or anything for that matter. This week I have had no appetite, nothing sounds good and everything gives me heartburn. I read somewhere that heartburn may mean a full head of hair on baby, based on the level of my discomfort, this baby may come out looking like a Sasquatch. Yikes. This was the last week of our favorite ice cream place, so we made sure to stop by on the last day and get as much bubble gum ice cream as we possibly could; to store in the freezer, I just know when my appetite comes back I will want some super bad. The weather continues to be beautiful and I can't help but want to clean, purge clutter and then take a nap in the sun.


10 weeks: Baby is the size of a kumquat
Your baby, now barely the size of a kumquat, weighs less than a quarter of an ounce. (Length: a little over 1 inch, head to bottom.)