Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Week Thirteen

Week thirteen has us waiting with baited breath for pregnancy hunger to kick in. I have heard from most people that this was the week they started to get their normal appetite back. We are struggling in this area a little bit. Although, we are not nearly as nauseous, we are just not that hungry. Matt put together a really helpful calorie counter chart to help me stay on track ... pretty much it is a force feeding schedule to help us make sure the baby is getting all the nutrients it needs. Lucky for me the system includes a date night of my choice if I can stay on track. I guess we are already starting a bad habit for the baby, if I need to be bribed, I can only imagine we will have to do the same with the little one. We are creating a little monster as we speak.



13 weeks: Baby is the size of a medium shrimp
Your baby has reached the size of a medium shrimp and weighs nearly an ounce. (Length: almost 3 inches, head to bottom.)