Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Week Eighteen

Week eighteen is the first official week that Matt got to feel Le Petit Bébé move. I have been feeling the baby move quite a bit in the last few weeks and the movements seemed to keep getting stronger. So, I wanted to do a little test, because it seemed like I could feel the movement with my hand, but I didn't know if it was a mind body connection or something. One night while we were watching TV I could feel the movements pretty constantly, so I put Matt's hand on my belly and didn't say anything when I felt movement, then all of a sudden he said, "was that it?" It was indeed the little one busting some moves. He felt it a few more times in a row and his grin just kept getting bigger the more he could feel it. We are both very excited to have this new connected with our little bell pepper.


18 weeks: Baby is the length of a bell pepper
Your baby is as big as a bell pepper and weighs almost 7 ounces. (Length: 5 1/2 inches, head to bottom.)