Thursday, January 27, 2011

Week Twenty-Five

Week twenty-five has been pretty uneventful. I suppose most of my feeling that way comes from the fact that it is January in West Michigan, that means lots of snow, cold weather and dreary days. The perfect reason to stay inside. I did start up scanning pictures again and with a new scanner that I recently got, I am flying through them. I had hoped to be done with this project sometime last year, but better late that never. It has actually been a great project to work on while pregnant, as it keeps me from trying to work on the house. Speaking of house projects, we finally settled on a paint color for Lilly's room - Behr Soft Breeze. It seems to be a great white/barely pink color. I think that Matt will be able to get it up on the walls this weekend, which means that I will be able to start nesting with decorations and odds and ends. With 15 weeks left to go, I know we have plenty of time to get the room done, but for some reason I have the energy and the stubbornness to want it done now! I will have to wait a little while until it is totally complete, as we had to order the crib and it is on a 4-6 week wait. I really had no idea that baby furniture took so long to ship, good thing we started looking early.


25 weeks: Baby is the size of a rutabaga
Your baby rivals the average rutabaga in weight -- about 1 1/2 pounds. (Length: 13 1/2 inches, head to heel.)