Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Week Twenty-Two

Week twenty-two was going to be a relaxing week, but that was not the case. In fact my delay in posting is directly related to the lack of time we have had this week. The major task on our list was helping my sister and Jake move. It was not an impossible task, but after having a fantastic feeling week over Christmas I now feel back to normal and have been of little help in the moving process. I did put in the effort to hang some drapes, hook up the TV and offer moral support. In an attempt to compensate for my lack of helpfulness my mom was able to come up and spend several days helping. We even found a little time to shop at Babies R Us, Buy Buy Baby and Target. I am still not a fan of BRU .. they really don't want you to buy anything there .. they never have things in stock, they never are friendly and their return policy is horrible. But it is convenient, so I guess I will limit my complaints about them. I do hope the next time my mom is in town we can visit some of the smaller mom and pop shops, I miss the Toy House. The main goal of the visits was to look at baby bedding options, I am having such a hard time picking something out. Everything we look at is too pink or too itchy or too mass produced. We have some great fabric stores up here and I hope to visit them to see if I can find a fabric collection that I can use to make the bedding. I think Matt likes this idea as it will give me something to combat my need to work on projects over the snowy winter months.

22 weeks: Baby is as long as a spaghetti squash
Your baby has stretched to the size of a spaghetti squash and weighs almost a pound. (Length: nearly 11 inches.)