Monday, March 14, 2011

Week Thirty-Two

Week thirty-two has been an interesting Spring Break week. We had planned to spend some time in Chicago with friends followed by eating out every night. However, after our thirty-two week appointment we had a change of plans. It appears that Miss Lilly is a planner like her mom and she is already head down and engaged. We are believing that she just needs more room in my short torso and that she is not going to get excited and come early. While we wait to see what occurs I am spending lots of time on the couch on my left side - I am truly giving this new couch a thorough quality assurance test. I am back to work when school starts up again, but I am supposed to stay off my feet as much as possible and lay on my left side when I am home. We hope at our next check up there is no change and I can slowly return to normal activity. We did splurge one night after I had been resting for several days and went out to dinner with our friends Amanda and Max to celebrate their engagement - it is becoming the Summer of weddings, so far including Erin's wedding we have five to attend, one of them in Chicago and another in Madison. Lilly is going to become quite the seasoned traveler.



32 weeks: Baby weighs as much as a jicama
Your baby is taking up more and more space in your uterus and weighs as much as a large jicama -- about 3 3/4 pounds. (Length: about 16 3/4 inches, head to heel.)