Monday, April 11, 2011

Week Thirty-Six

Week thirty-six was my mom's Spring Break so she spent a few days of it with us, it was great to have her in town and we (she) was able to get lots of lingering tasks around the house completed. We now have extra clean windows, sparkling bathroom floors and frozen meals to enjoy in the weeks to come. It has started to get a little boring resting so much when I am not teaching, so above and beyond all the success around the house, it was nice to have someone around during the day to make fun of daytime television with. We saw the Dr. towards the middle of the week and he was not surprised to report that Lilly has moved farther down and that I am now about fingertip dilated. I am still hoping that I will make it through the last two weeks of class, but I guess we will see.

36 weeks: Baby is the size of a crenshaw melon
Your baby, almost 6 pounds and still packing on the pounds at a rate of about an ounce a day, is comparable to a crenshaw melon in size. (Length: more than 18 1/2 inches, head to heel.)