Monday, June 11, 2012

Just Another Happy Summer Weekend ...


Summer is my most favorite time of year, I love not having to work, I love not having to wake up early, I love the sunshine, I love the fresh, warm air, I love sun-dresses, I love E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G Summer. I have especially loved our weekends this Summer, they have been fun, adventurous, productive and low-key. This weekend was no different, a picture perfect summer weekend ....

Lilly spent hours in her pool.
Said "Hi Bird" ... to every bird in the neighborhood.

Attempted to jump into the pool even after realizing it was too shallow.

Tested her boundaries by jumping in ... even after she was told NO!

Organized all her important Sun Room items in her drawers.

Celebrated Shandi's 1st Birthday and enjoyed playing in the bounce house and slide.

Swung in Shandi's swing, like nobody's business.

And flew down the slide with daddy!