Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Trying A Little Something Different



"It is fun, to try new things." says Lillian.  I am so happy she has such a sense of adventure and willingness to explore new things.  Whether it is gymnastics, swimming, music lessons, roller coasters, etc..  She is always interested.  Foods, not so much, but then again, I am not the most adventurous cook.  This Winter we thought we would try a section of Ballet and Tap with Lilly's friend Kelliana.  First class done and she is happy she tried the adventure.


Regulation ballet hair, this is serious
I had to concentrate to get that sock
bun to measure up to the studio's
standards.  Lilly was VERY
patient with me, fingers crossed I am able
to do it faster next week.

Looks like Lillian is going to have to
work on graceful arms, she is still
in gymnastic power arms mode.

A dancer has to have a skirt to curtsey
to the teacher at the end of class.

SOOO hungry for pancakes after lots
of leaping and tapping.