Wednesday, March 8, 2017

We Are In A Play!!

The Civic Theater did an amazing job of preforming Elephant & Piggie's "We Are In A Play!"   Lilly is quite a fan of Piggie, even more so that Pigeon.  So, she was excited when Elephant and Piggie got to prepare for a party with the "Squirr'els."  As a side note, I dropped Matt and Lilly off at the theater to partake in all the fun activities they had for the kids, like books readings, photo booth and thought bubble making, while I went to find free street parking, because you should never pay to park on a night or weekend, and paralleled parked the XC90 in the tightest spot imaginable ... on the first try, without back-up cameras, beeping or anything fancy; Mr. Pederson would be so proud.  I wish I would have taken a picture of my triumph, it is the little things you know.

Just a note from Lilly to her audience ...
Don't Let The Pigeon Use The Computer