Wednesday, June 14, 2017

The Last Day of Kindergarten


I will admit I put a lot of time into making memories for myself and my family and the last day of Kindergarten was no different.  I had planed to pick Lilly up from school, take her to lunch, to the pool, to ice cream for dinner.  Sounded pretty memorable to me, maybe a little over the top.  Luckily, to keep me grounded, there were even crazier moms at school, who made my plans look like novice ideas.  There was the limo picking up the 4th grade siblings and blocking the entire car lane, the dual sunroof van with balloons hanging out of every sunroof opening (in school colors of course), and lots and lots of flowers handed out.  It was a sight to see and listen, too.



Still lots of time left to grow in to that shirt.

Loving her Jelly the Bug outfits, she has one is almost
every animal.

Girls only lunch right after school.  Cinnamon Rolls
for both of us and lemonade.

Pool time and then Ice Cream dinner with Daddy.

First Day vs. Last Day of Kindergarten